Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: February 4th, 2019
Site Covered: www.jbursolutions.com
JBUR-Solutions, LLC. is located at:
180 McMannamy Draw , Kalispell
Montana – 59901, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use JBUR-Solutions, LLC.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You may disallow all cookies when you first visit our website or later if you revoke cookie consent, but doing so will keep large chunks of content from displaying, you will not be able to use our contact webpage, and other functionality will be disabled. For a better understanding of how cookies work on our website please visit our Cookie Statement webpage.
Unless otherwise stated, JBUR-Solutions, LLC. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.jbursolutions.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.jbursolutions.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.jbursolutions.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.jbursolutions.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.jbursolutions.com
- Redistribute content from www.jbursolutions.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Hyperlinking to our Content
You may link to our website without prior written approval so long as:
- It would not reflect unfavorably on JBUR-Solutions, LLC. or other entities that have an affiliation with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link.
- It is not in any way misleading.
- It does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- It fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The company does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the company its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to JBUR-Solutions, LLC. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Third-Party Links & Content
The company may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that the company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third party services linked to from our website.
Affiliate Marketing & Advertising
The company may engage in affiliate marketing whereby the company receives a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the website. The company may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation. This disclosure is intended to comply with the US Federal Trade Commission Rules on marketing and advertising, as well as any other legal requirements which may apply.
Through your use of our website and services, you may provide us with certain information. By using our website or the services, you authorize us to use your information in the United States and any other countries where we may operate.
- Information we may collect or receive:
- Depending on how you use our website or services, we may also receive information from external applications that you use to access our website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
- How we use information gathered from you:
- We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain aspects of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics, and for this, we may work with third-party providers.
You are strictly prohibited from using the website or any of the company’s services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the website or services.
- Violate the security of the website or services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
Modification and Variation
The company may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this agreement. You agree that the company has the right to modify this agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this agreement.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of this agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, you agree that the prior, effective version of this agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor this agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this agreement. You agree that your continued use of the website after any modifications to this agreement is a manifestation of your continued assent to this agreement.
- In the event that you fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified agreement.
Term, Termination & Suspension
The company may terminate this agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The company specifically reserves the right to terminate this agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with us, you may also terminate this agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree that Your use of the website and services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. The company hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The company makes no warranties that the website or services will meet your needs or that the website or services will be uninterrupted, error free, or secure. The company also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of loss of your data from your use of the website or services is Your sole responsibility and that the company is not liable for any such damage or loss.
Limitation on Liability
The company is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the website or services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the company arising from or relating to this agreement is limited to the greater of one hundred ($100) US dollars or the amount you paid to the company in the last six (6) months. This section applies to any and all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
Assumption of Risk
The website and services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on our website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and the company. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the website is at your own risk. The company does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
You agree to defend and indemnify the company and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the website or services, your breach of this agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that the company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the company wishes.
- All communications made or notices given pursuant to this agreement shall be in the English language.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW:
- Through your use of the website or services, you agree that the laws of the State of Montana shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and the company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this agreement is initiated, the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the following county: Flathead, Montana. The parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
- In case of a dispute between the parties relating to or arising out of this agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the following county: Flathead. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add parties, vary the provisions of this agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing Federal law as well as the law of the following state: Montana. Each party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on Federal and state law, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the company will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
- This agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the company, the rights and liabilities of the company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- If any part or sub-part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER:
- In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of this agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY:
- Headings of parts and sub-parts under this agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE:
- No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the parties as a result of this Agreement. No party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
- The company is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED:
- Electronic communications are permitted to both parties under this agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: email@example.com.